bryan foulk tucson dentist
We Demand Tucson Metro Water Board Cease Unlawful Retaliation at Customer Expense
As Metro Water Customers we are paying to have, and have the right to expect; safe, honest, and lawful behavior from our Metro Water District board and management. Customers of Metro Water may not have been aware of what they are really paying for.
For more than 3 ½ years Metro Water District board members Daniel Offret, James Doyle, Judy Scrivener, and Bryan Foulk tucson dentist are directing and have directed multiple law firms and counsel to violate ethical rules and legal statutes with these results :
- The State of Arizona Industrial Commission and U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division have conducted investigations and found Metro Water District Managers and Counsel to have submitted falsified documents and untrue statements.
- ADOSH has cited Metro Water District for safety disregard in violation of the Arizona Industrial Commission’s General Duty clause.
- Five ADOSH Commissioners, having reviewed over 40 hours of evidence and testimony found unanimously that Metro Water District submitted false statements and documents and engaged in unlawful retaliation against an employee.
- Honorable Judge Jacqueline Wohl ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to her by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in ICA court through the firm of Jones, Skelton, and Hochuli.
- Honorable Judge Carmine Cornelio ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to him by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in Pima County Superior Court through the firm of Lewis and Roca.
- Honorable Chief Justice Raner C. Collins ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to him by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in U.S. District Court of Arizona through the firm of Graif, Barrett, and Matura.
- Metro Water Customers and employees have the right to consult public record and their legal counsel to determine if they are entitled to recover damages resulting from this board’s reprehensible actions.
Metro Water Board’s unmistakably deliberate, unacceptable and continuing effort to unlawfully retaliate against this Metro Water Customer does little to improve Metro Water District reputation, legal standing, liability exposure, WIFA compliance, Municipal bond rating, attorney bar status, or public trust.
The District’s stated focus on decreasing claims cost and number of claims can certainly be better achieved by adhering to State and Federal laws intended to protect your workers from unlawful, unsafe, and occasionally egregious actions of their managers, HR, and current district board members rather than by having your workers pressured to quit, having them fired after they sustain injury, and retaliating against them with law firm after law firm for requesting that Metro Water District find compliance with responsible, ethical and lawful requirements.
You may direct polite reply to district resident Donovan Hemway at Box 812, Cortaro AZ 85652 or please call (520) 990-3650.
Related Articles and Comments:
September 12, 2012, Tucson Weekly:
November 29, 2012, Tucson Weekly: