Unlawful Retaliation CONTINUES by Tucson Metro Water
The Metro Water District Board of Directors Minutes from the March 14, 2016 Board Meeting were recently posted on www.metrowater.com. This is the Board Meeting that Donovan Hemway attended and publicly read his statement during the Call to the Public about the continued Unlawful Retaliation at Customer’s Expense by the Metro Water District. Below is Metro Water District’s Legal Council and Board of Director’s response to Donovan Hemway’s statement publically read at their March 14, 2016 Board of Director’s meeting. It is an interesting fact that Donovan’s statement either whole or in part was not included in the Board Meeting minutes, although they were provided with a copy of the statement. “II. General Comments from the Public Donovan Hemway, a District Resident, distributed and read prepared comments recounting his grievances and personal opinions about six claims he brought against the District over the past three and a half years. Mr. Hinderaker explained that while there have been multiple claims brought against the District by Mr. Hemway, each of those claims have been dismissed with no adverse findings against the District.” Please take a moment and re-read Donovan Hemway’s statement that he read at the March 14, 2016 Metro Water’s Board of Director’s meeting. Than YOU decide if the minutes from their Board Meeting represent the facts. Oh.. and by the way METRO WATER DISTRICT IS RAISING YOUR WATER RATES. Posted March 29, 2016 As Metro Water Customers we are paying to have, and have the right to expect; safe, honest, and lawful behavior from our Metro Water District board and management. Customers of Metro Water may not have been aware of what they are really paying for. The following statement was read into the minutes at the Metro Board Meeting on March 14, 2016 by Donovan Hemway. For more than 3 ½ years Metro Water District board members Daniel Offret, James Doyle, Judy Scrivener, and Bryan Foulk, DDS are directing and have directed multiple law firms and counsel to violate ethical rules and legal statutes with these results:
- The State of Arizona Industrial Commission and U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division have conducted investigations and found Metro Water District Managers and Counsel to have submitted falsified documents and untrue statements.
- ADOSH has cited Metro Water District for safety disregard in violation of the Arizona Industrial Commission’s General Duty clause.
- Five ADOSH Commissioners, having reviewed over 40 hours of evidence and testimony found unanimously that Metro Water District submitted false statements and documents and engaged in unlawful retaliation against an employee.
- Honorable Judge Jacqueline Wohl ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to her by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in ICA court through the firm of Jones, Skelton, and Hochuli.
- Honorable Judge Carmine Cornelio ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to him by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in Pima County Superior Court through the firm of Lewis and Roca.
- Honorable Chief Justice Raner C. Collins ruled against the false statements and documents submitted to him by Metro Water District employees and Counsel in U.S. District Court of Arizona through the firm of Graif, Barrett, and Matura.
- Metro Water Customers and employees have the right to consult public record and their legal counsel to determine if they are entitled to recover damages resulting from this board’s reprehensible actions.